Complaint Review: Storm Tight

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: destino — fort lauderdale Florida
Storm Tight
1918 corporate drive boynton beach, Florida USA

Storm Tight Lee Brown ruined our home Put windows in our home. Refused to service them and we have over 30,000 in damages. boynton beach Florida

I contracted Storm Tight in June of 2013 to install windows in my home. They sent out a high pressure salesman and I ended buying 10 windows for 19,000. I am very embarrassed I paid this price. I have talked to my family and friends and they have told me that I was completely ripped off. Now I know I was. Not only was I over charged for my windows, they were installed by sub contractors that are not even employed by Storm Tight. They are putting a lien on my home because Storm Tight failed to pay them.  When we had the heavy rains at the end of August, I called Storm Tight and told them it seemed my windows were leaking and they assured me someone would come out. I waited and waited. I called back and still no one ever came. I began to smell a moldy smell in my house. I decided to have my insurance company come out and take a look at my windows and low behold they figured out they were improperly installed and that they were leaking in. If Storm Tight would of come out when I first requested them to, I would not be in this situation. I am now forced to move out of my home and get all my windows redone and have mold remediation.  This has been a total nightmare that I just want out of. If I can help just one person not have to deal with this company or Lee Brown the President. I will feel like I have accomplished something. Take my word for it.  They are a horrible company that does not care for their customers. They send out unlicensed contractors to do their jobs. They do NOT care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Storm-Tight-/boynton-beach-Florida-33426/Storm-Tight-Lee-Brown-ruined-our-home-Put-windows-in-our-home-Refused-to-service-them-a-1135835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Storm Tight