Complaint Review: stormhaven farms

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: danny norris — CALDWELL Idaho United States of America
stormhaven farms

stormhaven farms suzan bates is a liar Internet

suane bates is a liar and a con artist. i gave this women 300 dollars to hold a rental on her property for me. she lied and made a false lease  to get the money off me, but yet right before i was to move in she came up with a lame and untrue false made up lie on why she could not rent to us. when i told her she need to pay me the money i had given her she was to much of a coward to come out of her house and do the right thing. instead she threw the money at my wife (which was 20 dollars short) and was exstreamly rude and told my wife to get off her property or she would call the cops.  when i called her she was very rude and repulsive towards me.  she then lied sayin it was all there but would not meet with us to make it right. she had no intentions to rent to me just used me for a few extra bucks to get by. she put  me and my wife along with 5 little children on the streets.  all to con us out of a few extra bucks... for others who may come across this ruthless, careless and hateful women be warned she is a con artist and will take advantage of you if allowed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stormhaven-farms/internet/stormhaven-farms-suzan-bates-is-a-liar-Internet-961860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stormhaven farms