Complaint Review: Stormvac IGIA

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2007

• Reported By:Lewiston Maine
Stormvac IGIA
20100 S Vermont Ave Torrance, California U.S.A.

Stormvac IGIA I have order 2 vacuums and they arrived damaged. I attempted to contact number on packing list to find the number was disconnected Torrance California

I ordered 2 storm vac, buy one get one free and was offered free steamer. I received the 2 storm vacs but they were damaged, and did not receive the steamer. I attempted to contact the company with the numbers listed on the packing list, 678-493-5547 and 800-278-6886. Both numbers were disconnected. I then emailed to the emaill address gshammer@hotmail.com and have not received any answers.

So I now have 2 damaged vacuums and my credit card was charged in the amount of $196.85. I have contacted my credit card company and have filed a fraudulant claim on this company. It has only been 3 days since I have received the items, but want to get this matter taken care of. I was given a different phone number which was attached to my credit card charge 866-686-7956 to be on hold for 30 to 45 minutes and once I got a live individual, I was told to refuse the items. I explained that the packages were open, that I couldn't refuse. I asked for the representatives name and that individual hung up on me.

Fraudulant paperswork has been sent to my credit card company, with copies of different ripoff reports from your site.

Lisa
Lewiston, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2007 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stormvac-IGIA/Torrance-California-30114/Stormvac-IGIA-I-have-order-2-vacuums-and-they-arrived-damaged-I-attempted-to-contact-num-289432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stormvac IGIA