Complaint Review: straight talk phone

• Updated: Fri, April 29, 2011

• Reported By: northlander — duluth Minnesota United States of America
straight talk phone
duluth, Minnesota United States of America

straight talk phone straight talk? more like straight s**t! duluth, Minnesota

My car broke down today and when I tried to use the phone that i paid for my number had been given to someone else.
Now trying to resolve the issue is impossible because I can't call out. And I'm perplexed on how this could happen?
I emailed there customer support and there response was it could take between 24 to 48 hrs to hear back.
It doesn't help me today, I still need to figure out how to get my car and how to dial out again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2011 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/straight-talk-phone/duluth-Minnesota-/straight-talk-phone-straight-talk-more-like-straight-st-duluth-Minnesota-723841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on straight talk phone