Complaint Review: straight talk

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: trail — springfield Missouri
straight talk
9700 NW 112th Avenue Miami, FL 33178 Internet USA

straight talk I just purchase my plan and 3 days latter they turned off my internet I never use the internet and when I called them they couldn't tell me usage are anything only thing they said is wait till next month pay your bill and it will be turned back on. Miami FL

I just purchase Straight talk service 3 days after my internet was cut off I never use my data only wifi then I call them and they couldnt tell me anything beside wait till next month and pay your bill and the internet will be working again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/straight-talk/internet/straight-talk-I-just-purchase-my-plan-and-3-days-latter-they-turned-off-my-internet-I-ne-1047438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on straight talk