Complaint Review: Strategic College Sports Recruiting

• Updated: Thu, December 26, 2013

• Reported By: steve — Bakersfield California
Strategic College Sports Recruiting
Oviedo, Florida USA

Strategic College Sports Recruiting SCSR This Owener has refused to pay me my Commission for 3 months Oviedo Florida

While working for this College Sports Recruiting firm I was denied my commission in the amount of $1200. This was never paid to me though I did receive numerous promises of payment.  I was even sent a false Pay Dot money card to delay me.

I was the only recruiter left after all the others quit due to non payment of commissions.  I am concerned for the clients that paid their hard earned money and probably are going to be left out in the cold and will not get their promised services due to this companies lying and disregard for what is right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strategic-College-Sports-Recruiting/Oviedo-Florida-32765/Strategic-College-Sports-Recruiting-SCSR-This-Owener-has-refused-to-pay-me-my-Commission-1110649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strategic College Sports Recruiting