Complaint Review: stratford career institute

• Reported By: preiti — calgary Alberta
stratford career institute
8675 Darnley Rd mount royal, Quebec Canada

stratford career institute liars and cheats mount royal Quebec Canada

I applied for the high school diploma at stratford career institute. I did not receive any books so i cancelled my enrolment twice and i received a balance of more than $1050 even though the program cost $895.00. The institute told me there will be no charge for cancellation but i received a balance of $1050.  I cancelled the program two weeks after i applied for the program and i called to cancel again a week later.

It is not fair because i didnt receve any book or anything at all from the school and yet they charged me for nothing. Can you please help me? I am a single mother trying to support my child. It is emotionally tearful because it is hard for us already. I am looking for a job and that is why i am worried and scared since i have bills to pay and they ripped me off for nothing. They kept telling me the books will come but it never did. The school is a fraud and is not accredited. Please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stratford-career-institute/mount-royal-Quebec-H4T-1X2/stratford-career-institute-liars-and-cheats-mount-royal-Quebec-Canada-1097246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stratford career institute