plot

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: shirley — Delhi Louisiana
stratford career institute
12 champlain commons- po box 1560 st. albans, Vermont USA

stratford career institute Paid money to get my high school diploma and never did they say i could not get into a college cause it was non- accredited. I want to go to school and cant and paid alot of money. i want my money back so i can get a real high school diploma. Thank You in advance. st. albans Vermont

*Consumer Comment: Good Grief!!

I signed up for my high school diploma and paid alot of money to do so. After i finished, i tried to go to college online and they would not accept my diploma because it was nonaccredited. They never told me that when i signed up. I want to go to college and cant. I want my money back so i can go to college and get my high school diploma. I believed in them and they disappointed me. And i had pain in suffering cause i was happy bout going to college and i got disappointed. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stratford-career-institute/st-albans-Vermont-05478/stratford-career-institute-Paid-money-to-get-my-high-school-diploma-and-never-did-they-sa-1090193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stratford career institute

Good Grief!!

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

You tried to get a HS diploma the easy way and it bit you in the ass.  Try getting your GED (much cheaper) and then enroll in a real college.  Your money is gone,  you will not get pain and suffering ie:

pain and suffering n. the physical and mental distress suffered from an injury, including actual broken bones and internal ruptures, but also the aches, pain, temporary and permanent limitations on activity, potential shortening of life, depression, and embarrassment from scarring, all of which are part of the "general damages" recoverable by someone injured by another's negligence or intentional attack.  The dollar value of damages for pain and suffering is subjective, as distinguished from medical bills, future medicals, and lost wages which can be calculated, called "special damages