screen

Complaint Review: stratford career institute(aka)darnley prof. training inc.

• Submitted: Fri, May 21, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 21, 2010

• Reported By: Lydia — CHICAGO Illinois United States of America
stratford career institute(aka)darnley prof. training inc.
58 Federal street St. Albans, Vermont United States of America

stratford career institute, darnley prof. training inc. scamed me and son out of $1,300 dollars for diploma,s that are not legal. St. Albans, Vermont

This school offer me a simple and easy way to get my diploma by mail and study at our own pace. Me and my son took the courses, but they never told us that their diploma's were worthless. Me and my son payed $ 1,300 on fees to study and now, my son career in the navy is put on hold until next year because they investigated them and they are frauds. I am very upset about this and I am going to call the attorney generals office in Boston to join the lawsuit against the school for recovery of the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2010 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stratford-career-instituteakadarnley-prof-training-inc/St-Albans-Vermont-05478/stratford-career-institute-darnley-prof-training-inc-scamed-me-and-son-out-of-1300-d-605830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stratford career institute(aka)darnley prof. training inc.