Complaint Review: Strathmore Who's Who

Strathmore Who's Who
110 Bi County Blvd., Ste. 124 Farmingdale, New York USA

Strathmore Who's Who Took me for a bunch of money Farmingdale New York

*General Comment: Lifetime Membership Mayhem

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Miscellenous IT work?

Unfortunately I was taken in by these people.  When I resisted on the first call (for a 2-year subscription), they told me that I could get a lesser rate.  Very persuasive sales person.  I finally said I'd do a two year trial subscription.

Then a few weeks later I got another call telling me they were giving me a "free" lifetime membership, except that it was going to cost me over $400 (more like $500 when I got the bill) and the cost would be for "some miscellaneous IT work."

When I tried accessing their website (as they had listed on my "Paid" invoice, it didn't come up.

After reading the other reports I feel really stupid about giving in to these people.  I wish there was a way I could get my money back from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strathmore-Whos-Who/Farmingdale-New-York-11735/Strathmore-Whos-Who-Took-me-for-a-bunch-of-money-Farmingdale-New-York-1049111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strathmore Who's Who

#1 General Comment

Lifetime Membership Mayhem

AUTHOR: you must pay - ()

OMG, I saw The people's Court the other day and I never thought Who's Who was that much of a scam yes SCAM. Some innocent victum of their high pressure BS sales practice convinced this poor guy into spending over $800 to have his name printed in a book that no one see's and a wall plaque with someone elses name on it. Really? And and then you take him to court  to further destroy this mans life. You are and evil women yeah that's right EVIL. Stop being a liar and ripping good people off and when they realize they have been lied to cheated and taken advantage of, the least you could do is give them there money back. But NO take them to court you low life you!!!!! WHO'S WHO IS A SCAM AND RIP OFF RUN BY CROOKS AND LIARS WHO ABUSE THERE EMPLOYEES WITH THREATS OF FIRING AND THERE MEMBERS WITH TREATS OF LAW SUITS THAT WILL DESTROY THERE CREDIT UNLESS THE "Pipe Down & Pay" This minute you are called by one of these peope HAND UP IMMIEDIATLY... AL THEY WANT IS YOU CREDIT CARD INFO SO THEY CAN BILL YOU WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND THEN SELL YOU CREDIT CARD INFO TO CREDIT CARD THIEVES OVER SEAS. B E W A R E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Miscellenous IT work?

AUTHOR: Nyterabyte - ()

Unless you are the IT mgr of Strathmore I highly doubt that you were billed for any IT work. Some people just love to anonymously complain on the internet don't they? I'm bettin you simply had buyers remorse. You filled out the application and sent in the information, you were published and got everything that was promised you. Throwing a reputable company like Strathmore under the bus is not going to fix your problems.

Associate dir.