Complaint Review: strathmore whose who

• Reported By: Ejaz — Pune
strathmore whose who
trathmore's Who's Who 110 Bi County Blvd. Farmingd NY, New York USA

strathmore whose who Fraud New York New York

Unfortunately I have been a victim of this scam, Yesterday some very persuading person named Harleen called me during my office hours and with her presurrised sales call she charged my credit card for $500 USD, initially she said it is free and she need it for the verification purpose, however it has been charged of around $500. I tried calling her back but she doesnt seems to resond. being in a country outside the USA I am feeling helpless and doesnt know where to file an official complaint. During the conversation she told me that she will going to charge $200 after one month but now I am scared as they have my credit card details with them.

Please let me know where can I file a complaint?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/strathmore-whose-who/NY-New-York-11735/strathmore-whose-who-Fraud-New-YorknbspNew-York-1100495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on strathmore whose who