Complaint Review: strayer university

• Reported By: nlogwood28 — jonesboro Arkansas United States of America
strayer university
2620 thousand oaks blvd.#1100 Internet United States of America

strayer university tuition scam Internet

I started going to strayer in 2008 and i was going there for like 2-3 months because the customer service was so bad and i couldnt get to anybody and when i did they had thw nastiest attitude. But thw reason for this i quit going and started at another school. Thw school that i started attending i owe strayer 7,0000 in loans and i never finished the course. I even dropped my classes, they started me in new classes and failed me because they said i didnt log in but i told them i disnt want to be at their school anymore. I dont owe strayer any money like that. The customer service was so bad, the counselors were saying they would call me this day and that day but i had to end up calling them. The persob i needed to speak to about the loans was never there or they were too busy to talk to me. The loans are on credit report abd i have been trying to get this resolved with the scool and the financial aid office. I have to pay back money i never received and they were charging me for classes and i was never present. What do i hace to do to get this off my credit report? Sallie mae keeps calling talkin bout when when will i start making paaryments. I been qit that school and ever logged in to those classes and their charging me for unattended classes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/strayer-university/internet/strayer-university-tuition-scam-Internet-867435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on strayer university