Complaint Review: Strayer University

• Reported By: Anonymous — Raleigh North Carolina United States of America
Strayer University
Raleigh Campus Raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

Strayer University SHADY!!! Raleigh, North Carolina

I have been studying at Strayer University for the past 3yrs to earn a BA in Business Administration. Nonetheless, with all the constant repacking and the numerous visits to the Business office and my academic counselor never once anyone said to me....'Let's sit down and see how you are progressing or see where you at with your financial aid'......now after 3yrs, I just found out that my financial aid is running out and I still haven't earned enough credits to even achieve an associate's degree. $40,000 is not enough to earn a degree? I guess not at Strayer University.

Where do I begin-
Got dropped from my class after missing 2wks- unknowing to me
Got a refund, without subtracting book voucher- unknowing to me
Got a second refund (direct deposit into my bank account)- unknowing to me
Got blocked from Black board- unknowing to me

I have been working with everyone, academics, business office, Dean, faculty etc
now after several weeks, just found out in order for me to get back into the class  I have to repay back the refunds....wow.
I am missing so many homework, assignments and quizzes that I have to make up. I should not have to endure this stress when none of this is my fault.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strayer-University/Raleigh-North-Carolina-/Strayer-University-SHADY-Raleigh-North-Carolina-766583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strayer University