Complaint Review: Streamline loans Ltd.

• Submitted: Fri, May 10, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: dillon — Stockton California
Streamline loans Ltd.
127 High Street, 27th Floor, Boston, Massachusetts USA

Streamline loans Ltd. aka Michael Mccain Identity Thief, Scammer, not Private Money Lender, Bank Account Info Thief, Boston Massachusetts

Michael MCcain aka Streamline Loans Ltd; advertises himself as a Private Money Lender with easy access to loans others won't approve.

I applied for a private money loan via email to a text he sent. I gave him the property info, pictures, and financial info on the properties that he could do his/their due deligence, and also emailed the title company info. we would close at.

He then said my loan was approved but the last thing I needed to do was:( I copied and pasted below)

*MANDATORY FOR ONLINE CUSTOMER*. Identification: The borrower must provide either of the following:-A Driver's License, An International passport, Or a valid Identity Card bears his/ her name.

We want to know if you are comfortable with our repayment statement of your loan request of $390,000.00 in a duration of 20 years, we do hope you understand our loan repayment statements. If there is anything you think you don't understand, you can ask by replying. We want to know if you have a bank account?? Or you have Home Equity Account or if you have a Credit Card account.  But if you don't have, we can proceed to send your funds VIA Certified Bank Check,Bank Transfer, Western Union Money Transfer,Money Gram.

Your Urgent Response is required!!!

Regards,
Mr. Michael MCcain.

I emailed to ask why he needed my Drivers License info and bank/credit card info requested since all of this would be handled by the Title company.
Why would someone send or wire money to an individual they had never met? I called the phone number listed but never received a return call.

I am thankful I didn't email/send my Drivers License or Bank Info and want to warn others to Beware of this company and Individual.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 05:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Streamline-loans-Ltd-/Boston-Massachusetts-02110-272/Streamline-loans-Ltd-aka-Michael-Mccain-Identity-Thief-Scammer-not-Private-Money-Lend-1049808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Streamline loans Ltd.