Complaint Review: Streemray

• Submitted: Wed, December 28, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 28, 2011

• Reported By: Gad — columbia South Carolina U.S.A.
Streemray
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Streemray cams.com Fraud, Fishing, hacking, scam, theft, identity theft Las Vegas, Nevada

I was searching for Korean language books and was hit with malware.  Two days later I had three charges on my credit card for Streamray.  I called them at 408-702-1044 and was told I had signed up for live adult sex cams.  I'm the only one with this card so it's obvious they fished my laptop to get my credit card info then slammed me with the charges.  They claimed it was fraud and said they would refund me but I called my bank and the police to report the fraud.

I would recommend you stay away from these two sites.  streamray.com and cams.com  They are the worst type of thieves alive and probably fund Alqueda in Iraq.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2011 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Streemray/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Streemray-camscom-Fraud-Fishing-hacking-scam-theft-identity-theft-Las-Vegas-Nevada-815044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Streemray