Complaint Review: Street Beat Customs

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: Nikki — Grovetown Georgia
Street Beat Customs
905 Park Avenue minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Street Beat Customs False Advertisement... Fitment guarantee on products is NOT true. minneapolis Minnesota

I purchased a racer front lip spoiler for my chevrolet monte carlo. Prior to making the purchase I contacted the company to ensure that the product would fit my vehicle. The company promised me that wouldn't be an issue and they told me about their fitment guarantee which promises customers that all products will fit their specific vehicle.

Long story short, the part does not fit my car. It is too short and the body shop I went too told me that I was ripped off because there is nothing I can do with the part. I contacted Streetbeatcustoms and they told me I'm out of the 15 day window and there is nothing they will do even though they advertise a fitment guarantee.

I called the actual manufacturer of the part and they told me they'd send me another with no problems, I just have to go through proper channels which will be to go through the Streetbeatcustoms and let them know that they already said its okay and that they will replace my part, I just need to go through them.

I contacted Streetbeatcustoms and told them I'd spoken with the manufacturer and they said they'd replace the part, however Streetbeatcustoms was nasty and still told me no!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Street-Beat-Customs/minneapolis-Minnesota-54404/Street-Beat-Customs-False-Advertisement-Fitment-guarantee-on-products-is-NOT-true-mi-1051112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Street Beat Customs