Complaint Review: Street Sports

• Updated: Tue, November 26, 2013

• Reported By: RippedOffByStreetSports — Nicholasville Kentucky
Street Sports
198 Industry Pkwy Nicholasville, Kentucky USA

Street Sports Took my check for $7,536 and didn't give me my engine Nicholasville Kentucky

Hello anyone reading this i went to street sports a little over a year ago and gave him a $7,536 cashiers check to install a b18c engine in my honda civic .after 2 months and no work being completed i ask for my engine that he had ordered for me or said he had ordered for me and he said he had to leave the shop to take care of some things and to come back tomorrow and i went back the next day and he wasnt in the shop.

I hired a lawyer and that was in august of 2012 and its november 2013 now and i am yet to see any money or the engine back and so a company here in the united states is getting away with stealing nearly 8 thousand dollars from me and on top of that $1,400 to an attorney so i can wait over a year not knowing if im ever going to see any money or anything. so i found this site and decided it couldnt hurt to write this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Street-Sports-/Nicholasville-Kentucky-40356/Street-Sports-Took-my-check-for-7536-and-didnt-give-me-my-engine-Nicholasville-Kentuck-1102409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Street Sports