Complaint Review: Street Talk

• Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: se7enmethod — Garden Grove California
Street Talk
20 City Boulevard West Orange, California USA

Street Talk Cell phone Accessories Sold me a defective phone case that makes my phone stop working because of magnets in the case (I think) and would not give me a refund. Orange California

I bought a cell phone case for my girlfriend for $30. That evening when we put it on the phone, it immediately started falling apart. I took it back the next and asked for a refund. The attendant told me that there were no refunds and that the damage was natural wear and tear. After giving me a really hard time, he relunctantly agreed to exchange the case for another similar item. When we got back in the car we put the phone in the case and it STOPPED WORKING altogether. When we took it out of the case it was working again. There were magnets in the case that were apparently affecting my girlfriend's brand new Galaxy S4. I don't even want to drive back up there to deal with the people because they are so stupid. I feel like it will be a waste of time and gas. I don't want another case from them, I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Street-Talk/Orange-California-92868/Street-Talk-Cell-phone-Accessories-Sold-me-a-defective-phone-case-that-makes-my-phone-sto-1094626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Street Talk