midnight

• Updated: Sun, July 07, 2013

• Reported By: Dee B — Nine Mile Falls Washington
Strike It Rich VIII
PO Box 9084 Clearwater, Florida USA

Strike It Rich VIII Merchandise, Magazines, and Awards Company Clearwater Florida

In the mail I got an Official Document from Strike It Rich VIII for the official sweepstake. It did look very official to me and I call the number, 1.800.235.3496 and got a representative on the phone that took me through all the different questions she asked me and told me that I was eligible for free subscriptions for many magazines for which unwilling I did agree to. It wasn't until I supposedly got her supervisor that he wanted to add on more magazine for an additional price and then asked me for my credit card and stupidly I agreed. Now I am going to get a bill that will be charged to my credit card and when I get each magazine I will send them back and deny payment and cancel my subscription. I wanted to report this because to me it is very unethical and suspicious company. Please let me know if you need more information and what should be done now that I have reported this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2013 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strike-It-Rich-VIII/Clearwater-Florida-33758/Strike-It-Rich-VIII-Merchandise-Magazines-and-Awards-Company-Clearwater-Florida-1065104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strike It Rich VIII