Complaint Review: stripreport.com

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — California United States of America
stripreport.com
Internet, California United States of America

stripreport.com stripverify.com Scam Review Site Made 2 bait U into thinking Stripper4Fun is #1 and trusted. Dont be fooled by this! Internet, California

*Consumer Comment: Pleasure Strippers, Strippers for fun, & Strippers4u.com

Hi I am an owner of an Adult Talent Agency in Southern California. I have a question. I have found that one of our competitors has now started a review site called www.stripreport.com. This company has multiple websites in the industry that I am in. This review site is there for all of our potential new customers searching for entertainers daily on the web. They have given their company; 5 stars, A Ratings, posting great reviews for their company and their big thing is they are licensed, they have a business address and all their entertainers have been verified.

They have listed most SoCal companies on their website with fake bad reviews. For instance my company shows; 1 Star, F Rating, saying my website contains pirated images, photos, and/or content, we dont have a business license, we done have a business location and we dont do checks on our entertainers. [continued below]....
..... This is all false and all of the entertainers that we have working for us, we have permission to use their photos and are 18+. We have our license to do business and pay our taxes.

When trying to contact this company you are really left with nothing. I have been unable to, there is no phone number listed on www.stripreport.com you can only send a comment to them and they dont respond back. They also never called my company to verify us. They took it upon themselves to make up what they wanted to make themselves look better so they get the bookings. I have sent in my info to be verified but still nothing has changed. I am upset because my company works hard, we have great dancers working for us, we dont have bad reviews and we try to be one of the best in this business. We are not here to do shady business.

Now for my question is there a Fair-trade law or something that would make this illegal for a company to make a review site on an industry they are already in, only to better their comapny and to put false information toward other companies to run them out of business? Can we also get them for libel?

I just found all this out today by another company who called me. We dont know what we should do and if we should start a class-action against the damages they have/will due to our business. All the companies listed on this site wish for this to be taken down or at least run fairly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 03:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stripreportcom/Internet-California-/stripreportcom-stripverifycom-Scam-Review-Site-Made-2-bait-U-into-thinking-Stripper4Fun-1022415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stripreport.com

Pleasure Strippers, Strippers for fun, & Strippers4u.com

AUTHOR: Mariana - (United States of America)

STRIPPERS4FUN.COM IS A SCAM!!! they have ALL stolen pictures and have been reported to the owner of the website that they have been stolen from. They go under many names pleasurestrippers.com and bayareastrippers.com.

I order girls in Los Angeles and the dancers who showed up (who wasn't the girl that I picked) said no matter who you picked you would have gotten me and laughed. She said she was their only dancer in Los Angeles and laughed again. I should have thrown her out as she was older and a 5 on the scale of 1/10 but I was desperate.

Anyway the 149.00 was bull***t she up charged me, wanted 100.00 to get naked and wanted 50.00 for a topless lap dance!!! Yep 50.00 from a stripper who was not even hot wtf.

What I don't get is why the stupid dancer told me the low down on this company like it was a joke. Maybe she thinks it's funny but I don't. She even told me all the companies that this guy who runs it out of his home in san jose area advertises as. So I'm passing it on to all of you. She said EVERY PICTURE ON THE WEBSITE WAS NOT A REAL DANCER, THEY ARE ALL STOLEN PICS. Beware of strippers4fun.com, bayareastrippers.com, pleasurestrippers.com and what ever else they go by. They are a ripoff and lie to their customers. I can not believe they get away with it and to the stupid dancer who spilled the beans I hope I stop you from ruining another party.