Complaint Review: Stroll , Pimsleur Approach , Internet Order LLC

• Submitted: Fri, May 21, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 21, 2010

• Reported By: etta — Clintwood Virginia United States of America
Stroll , Pimsleur Approach , Internet Order LLC
4412 Ludlow St. Philidelphia, Pa 19104 Philidelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Stroll , Pimsleur Approach , Internet Order LLC STR*Photo Reading, Stroll, Pimsleur Approach, Rapid Reading Institute. There are MORE at different addresses and phone numbers. Had Mrs. Smith name and my address, but took money from my account on more than one occasion, an are also aksing Mrs. Smith pay $340. Neither of ordered from them and we sent packager back, contiuned Philidelphia, Pennsylvania

a fellow church member came home to find 2 packges on the car. didn't understand why she had gotten them, as she hadn't ordered anything.

A few days later money was taken from my account when i called the number on the account that had taken the money, I found they had her name, but my checking information. I was told that if the products were returned to them they would refund the money.  We got the packages mailed to the address given with the return item number on the package. Three months later, she got a bill for $340. when i called the number on the letter she had received i didn't get the company on the letter but was told they have multiply addresses. During this conversation i was told they were taking money from my account.  Each time $69. was deducted and & another $69. was declined. In April and May also.  When i went to my bank found that each day they took money they tried at least 4 times causing NSF fees for each time. As i don't have extra money my checks all bounced causing multiple NSF fees.  I foune that from March when this started I had a total of $900. of NSF fees. Each time i contacted them i got a different person in a different location.  The one thing they were consistant about was we are going to have to pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2010 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stroll-Pimsleur-Approach-Internet-Order-LLC/Philidelphia-Pennsylvania-19104/Stroll-Pimsleur-Approach-Internet-Order-LLC-STRPhoto-Reading-Stroll-Pimsleur-Approa-605874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stroll , Pimsleur Approach , Internet Order LLC