Complaint Review: Stroll

• Reported By: tommy gunn — Florissant Missouri
Stroll
1600 JFK Blvd. 3rd floor Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Stroll Stroll-Scam-Extortion-RIPOFF-CONARTIST Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I ordered two cd set from the company that calls itself, "STROLL". The cd's I ordered were listed at 19.99, I ordered an introductory to German and an Introductory to Spanish so i could play them for my new born daughter. After about a month I recieved two additional box sets of Spanish and German cd's. I didn't order these and didn't want them. I tried several time to call this company but no one ever answered until recently to tell me that I couldn't return the cd's and that I owed them 512.00 dollars. They have horrible customer service and are obviously only looking to rip people off. Help me spread the word about how bad this company is and that we don't need scams like this in an already troubled economy. Thanks for your support.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stroll/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19103/Stroll-Stroll-Scam-Extortion-RIPOFF-CONARTIST-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-1048973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stroll