Complaint Review: strongcredit

• Updated: Sat, June 15, 2013

• Reported By: karen — bartonville Illinois
strongcredit
All I know is fl Florida, Select State/Province USA

strongcredit using my bank info fraudulantly Florida

I tried to contact experian about a fraud problem that I have had since 2004. A lady named Gwendolyn advised me of a program they had that could help fix my credit problems. So on May 10 2013 I gave her my bank info to do automatic withdrawls every 2 weeks. Ha what a joke needless to say today June 15 2013, I found an authorized transactioned called my bank, they explained to me that it was a charge for reservations to a resort in pompano Fl with a car rental attached to it. Well wouldnt you know it Strongcredit os located in Fl. Wow what a coinecedence. The number for the resort in Fl was Strongcredits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/strongcredit/Florida-Select-StateProvince/strongcredit-using-my-bank-info-fraudulantly-Florida-1059449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on strongcredit