Complaint Review: structural roofing

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: izzy — ft worth Texas United States of America
structural roofing
1023 black walnut dr Dallas, Texas United States of America

structural roofing Hector leija lied and said was roof was done. paid them then discovered old shingles left on. hector refused to finish the roof! Dallas Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The GC Ezzy dishonest and untruthful

Hired vector leija of structural roofing to reroof a 3 story townhome. When they were supposedly done, I met him to pay him. I could not get up to check and I paid him for a complete job(I thought).

I had someone go up and check the roof and I turned out they had left over 300 sqft of old shingle undone! I called vector and asked repeatedly to come finish the roof. He said he would have to charge me more. After several tries, I finally hired another company to finish the roof.

After contacting BBB, they sent him a letter he said I was some "small time street hustler trying to scam a roofer" and that he never did business with me. I sent proof back and he now has an F rating with Dallas BBB.

Still he won't reimburse me for an incomplete job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/structural-roofing/Dallas-Texas-75243/structural-roofing-Hector-leija-lied-and-said-was-roof-was-done-paid-them-then-discovered-964062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on structural roofing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The GC Ezzy dishonest and untruthful

AUTHOR: Hector Leija - ()

I was paid by the GC Ezzy for a 14sq roof replacment. He only paid for half of the roof, so only half was complete.  He was trying to rip us off. Out smarted the crook and he got upset. Our business has doubled since his complaint. I guess he really thought he was going to hurt my company with this nonsense. Hmm.. Good try Ezzy. Or what ever your name is. He even game me somekind of nickname..