Complaint Review: STS Tire

• Reported By: Ruth — jim thorpe Pennsylvania
STS Tire
Rt. 100 Fogelsville, Pennsylvania USA

STS Tire Guard your $$$ Fogelsville Pennsylvania

WOMEN BEWARE!!! Bought tires here, they called and said we see you are all most ready for inspection, you need brakes and struts. I had it done by my mechanic for 1/2 the price they quoted. Took it back for inspection (it is walking distance to my work) Quoted me $400. for a tune up and $180 for transmission maintenance, I took my car in for quick inspection and asked how they could be charging more for service then the Ford Dealer? ( I called)

I was told they misquoted me whoops anyway called me later to say that I need to have 2 front control arms repaired for $765 that my car was a danger to drive that the bushings were shot and there was nothing holding the control arms in place !! So they flunked me for inspection. I took my car to my regular mechanic..... There was absolutely NOTHING wrong with the control arms AND I got a tune up AND a full transmission service AND inspection for less than their original Tune Up quote AND I still have not recieved my $70 tire rebate since September even though I have called/emailed several times...it is being PROCESSED!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STS-Tire/Fogelsville-Pennsylvania-18051/STS-Tire-Guard-your-Fogelsville-Pennsylvania-1101426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STS Tire