Complaint Review: Stuart Talas

3611 liberty drive moore, Oklahoma United States of America
  • Phone: 4055433106
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Stuart Talas Drive Financial show's I bought a car and got it repoed.Back in 2009. I never applied for a new vehicle nor did I ever have possesion of one. I was driving my Semi-Truck. moore, Oklahoma

I recently went in to purchase a vehicle and when the Car and Score came up I was surprised to find out that I purchased a vehicle and got it repoed all from Drive Financial.
I have never done any business with this company whatsoever in my life.
I need help in getting this taken off my record and repeat I Have Never Done Business with Drive Financial.
The year was around 2009-I was in a Semi-truck at that time Leasing from a trucking company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stuart-Talas/moore-Oklahoma-73160/Stuart-Talas-Drive-Financial-shows-I-bought-a-car-and-got-it-repoedBack-in-2009-I-neve-930030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stuart Talas