Complaint Review: stuart

• Submitted: Sat, February 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, February 04, 2012

• Reported By: Stuart — Wasilla Alaska United States of America
700 Lookout Dr Wasilla, Alaska United States of America

stuart I thought I was getting a free download w/ a promise of a microsoft teck for a year if I bought the download Wasilla, Alaska

what i thought was a free download was a scam to get me to buy a microsoft teck for $300 bucks a year. while i was talking to the guy on the phone i finally reliezed that it was a scam. i told him i did not want his service after all i just want my money back $39.95. thats when he hung up on me. yeah he said they were afilleaited w/microsoft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2012 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stuart/Wasilla-Alaska-99654/stuart-I-thought-I-was-getting-a-free-download-w-a-promise-of-a-microsoft-teck-for-a-yea-833923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stuart