Complaint Review: stub hub

• Reported By: Debby — Torrance California
stub hub
199 Fremont Street, Floor 4 san francisco, California USA

stub hub Total Scam san francisco California

*Author of original report: No contact or solution

While on vacation a week ago in laughlin, nevada, we purchased three tickets for my son and his two friends to the Jeff Dunham show at he Harrahs Hotel.  These were purchased online and the tickets were marked at center row seats.  Total for these three tickets was $355.00.  Very steep price but the boys were excited and this was a special treat for them.  When they arrived at the hotel, to enter the concert, they were told the tickets were not honored and they were refused admittance.  They tried to speak with the concert/hotel manager there and was to no avail, they did not get into the show.  They were hugely disappointed and we were furious as my husband paid that amount of money and for nothing.. These tickets were a scam and the personnel there at the Harrahs concert office told the boys to "never purchase tickets through StubHub".. So, we were totally robbed and this was done over the internet.  I have emailed stubhub but had not had any reply.  If something is not done to refund our money we plan to file a theft report with our local police department here. I hope this company does the right thing and refunds our money as these so-called tickets were fraud..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stub-hub/san-francisco-California-94105/stub-hub-Total-Scam-san-francisco-California-1061675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stub hub

No contact or solution

AUTHOR: Debby - ()

I have yet to here anything from StubHub and it appears they are as corupt as I thought.  I am contacting our local police office to file a report as I was told to do. Everyone needs to stay away from this company.