Complaint Review: StubHub

• Reported By: Jeremiah Johnson — Huntsville Alabama
StubHub
199 Fremont St Fl 3 San Francisco, California USA

StubHub did not provide tickets I purchased San Francisco California

*Author of original report: Stubhub fixed problem and went above and beyond

On June 3rd I purchased tickets to Rock the South concert. Order number 68013293. I bought them for $250 per ticket and $556.95 after fee's and shipping. I later found tickets (ten minutes after I ordered them) on craigslist for $@50 per ticket same section and row. It would have saved me $56.95 but I turned it down because I had already bought them on StubHub. Four hours later StubHub called me and said the seller is not going to send your tickets we will refund you your money. I did not want a refund I wanted tickets because the other seller I turned down had already sold his tickets. The term fan protect guarentee says they GUARENTEE you tickets close to the section or better. They said sorry we can't help you, have a nice day. In eleven months I have spent $22,491.73 on stubhub alone. I let them know I would be taking my business elsewhere. Go to www.ticketcity.com and you can find much better price tickets and w/ out the high fee's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StubHub/San-Francisco-California-94105-2246/StubHub-did-not-provide-tickets-I-purchased-San-Francisco-California-1055995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on StubHub

Stubhub fixed problem and went above and beyond

AUTHOR: 1014 Big Cove Rd - ()

Stubhub has gone above and beyond to fix the problem. Thank you for taking care of the issue.