Complaint Review: Student Housing & Residence Life of the California State University,East Bay

• Submitted: Sat, September 21, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, September 21, 2013

• Reported By: robot — ha y wa r d California
Student Housing & Residence Life of the California State University,East Bay
1901 Harder Road Hayward, California USA

Student Housing & Residence Life of the California State University,East Bay Pungent odor, maybe toxic,methanal Hayward California

*Author of original report: Sorry!

Hello,I am a university student. I've moved into my dorm several days ago.The dorm is newly-furnished and there is a pungent odor .And whenever I go into my bedroom in the dorm,I have a sore throat and my eyes hurt.Therefore, I think the air in this room may be toxic.I am so worried that I search for this pungent smell on the inthernet. To my surprise, this odor may be methanol,benzene and other harmful gases.As we all know,the methanol is badly harmful to human'health.It can cause fatigue,respiratory system diseases,allergy and cancer ,especially leukemia,not mention benzene and other odors in this room. In fact I've gone to the Student housing for help.But they said that they didn't think the odor is so that strong .They told me that the dorm is 100%full and I can only exchange my room if someone is willing to switch.It's so funny! Will anybody on earth be willing to live in that toxic room?What's more they told me that the room had just been furnished 2 weeks ago. I am badly in need of your help! Thank you! Robot Hayward California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2013 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Student-Housing-Residence-Life-of-the-California-State-UniversityEast-Bay/Hayward-California-94542/Student-Housing-Residence-Life-of-the-California-State-UniversityEast-Bay-Pungent-odor-1086371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Student Housing & Residence Life of the California State University,East Bay

Sorry!

AUTHOR: robotqing - ()

In fact I want to remove this report,because after I've opened my windows in my room,the smell in it is not so strong.I'm so sorry to make this wrong complaint.What's more, the staff of the Student Housing are really helpful and nice.