Complaint Review: STUDIO MOTEL 6

• Phone: 210-349-3100
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

STUDIO MOTEL 6 Cheated me out of a security deposit. San Antonio, Texas

I made a trip to San Antonio in  June  for a special event.  This particular motel was the closest to the special event. I was only there 2 days. This motel charges a security deposit. I did not even use the stove, microwave, refrigerator, or the iron. And I  certainly didn't damage the property. When I tried to check out in the am two days later I discovered that the office was closed. I used the  courtesy phone. The woman who answered said to drop the room keys in the chute or just leave them in  the room I vacated. I simply ran them down the chute. I asked her what would we done about the deposit.

She said they would mail a refund to the address they had on record. I soon learned that she had flatout lied. They did no such thing. These people are nothing but greedy b**tards who will just steal your security deposit. Anyone who intends to travel to northwestern San Antonio, Tx should be forwarned never to use the STUDIO MOTEL 6 on Pasteur Court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STUDIO-MOTEL-6/San-Antonio-Texas-78256/STUDIO-MOTEL-6-Cheated-me-out-of-a-security-deposit-San-Antonio-Texas-906343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STUDIO MOTEL 6