Complaint Review: Studz Hardware

• Updated: Sat, November 16, 2013

• Reported By: Dissapointed Senior — dearborn heights Michigan
Studz Hardware
4457 s telegraph dearborn heights, Michigan USA

Studz Hardware, studz truevalue, studs I dropped off mower for a 40.00 diagnostic, no estimate before repair..when i complained,owner said i was stupid. dearborn heights Michigan

I am a Senior Citizen and I Went to Stuz Hardware In Dearborn Heights Michigan.  I dropped off my Lawn mower for a 40.00 Diagnostic.  When I returned two days later, I expected an estimate to repair my mower,  I was suprised that the mower was fixed, and i was upset because I had no idea that the repair was going to be so much money.  I complained to the owner (Gary S) at that time he told me " that I was stupid and dont come back to my store". I have been a client of that hardware for years and dont understand the new business practice, and how nasty the owner was to me.  The owner should be ashmed of himself and how he treated a Senior as well as a customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Studz-Hardware/dearborn-heights-Michigan-48125/Studz-Hardware-studz-truevalue-studs-I-dropped-off-mower-for-a-4000-diagnostic-no-est-1099838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Studz Hardware