Complaint Review: style time shoes

• Submitted: Sat, October 06, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By: Angie — sosua, el batey, pto. pta. Other Dominican Republic
style time shoes

style time shoes no order confirmation, no contact after several emails even though they promise a 12hr. response, Internet

After searching for a pair of Ariat sandals for the last 2 weeks I found them at this internet site.....and for half the price to boot!? I placed the order and send payment via paypal. The paypal confirmation did not mention what the payment was for, neiter did the form I had to fill in for payment - it only showed the amount.

After not receiving an order confirmation I contacted them twice - 24hrs. later still no reply (they promise a 12hr. reply) Luckily checking my paypal account I discovered that the money had not yet been accepted so I immediately cancelled payment. I emailed them again - yet still no answer. Something is very fishy, there is no address just an email which doesn't tell me if they are even in the US.

Buyer beware - I got lucky this time and will be more careful in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/style-time-shoes/internet/style-time-shoes-no-order-confirmation-no-contact-after-several-emails-even-though-they-951737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on style time shoes