Complaint Review: suarez corp/biotech research

• Updated: Mon, January 27, 2014

• Reported By: Denise B — Taylor Pennsylvania
suarez corp/biotech research
7800Whipple Ave NW Canton, Ohio USA

suarez corp/biotech research Eden pure.com I got ripped off by Eden pure Canton Ohio

I purchased two Eden pure heaters in 2012, one 750 version the other the Gen 1,000. When the heaters arrived the 750 did not blow hot air so I returned it. The 1000 starting blowing cold air on January 3rd (this heater maybe had about 50 hrs use totaled) I call customer service left a message and nobody called back. I called again the next day and they told me to unplug it for an hour then try it, didnt work, I called again the next day and was told they will send me a repair kit, I waited two weeks for it, I was told the operator must have forgotten to put in the order for it. I asked for a supervisor and was told they were out of repair kits and it would be weeks before they would get any.

I was told that there is a service center seven miles from me that would fix it for free. I called the service center and was told that they were out of them too! I called customer service again and was told to ship the heater back. I shipped it back  only to tell me that they shipped me a repair kit. I called them again and asked for a supervisor, they said they would have one call me. I am still waiting for that phone call, it was two days ago! In pa. We are having very cold weather and I dont have a heater and I didnt receive the repair kit they said they were sending. I spent $380.00 on this heater and are extremely aggravated with the whole situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/suarez-corpbiotech-research/Canton-Ohio-44767/suarez-corpbiotech-research-Eden-purecom-I-got-ripped-off-by-Eden-pure-Canton-Ohio-1118723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on suarez corp/biotech research