Complaint Review: subco inc

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — MILFORD Connecticut
subco inc
fresno, California USA

subco inc magazines that i did not order keep coming to my home. i called the magazines and they told me that these mags were ordered thru subco. i tried to contact subco at 2pm eastern time and a recording told me that i was not calling during their business hours: between 9am and 5pm pacific time. i had to leave a message for them to call me back. let's see how long this takes. i am so aggravated. fresno California

I keep receiving magazines that I did not order.  I called the magazines and was referred to Subco, Inc.  I called them at 2pm Eastern time and got a recording that their normal business hours are 9am to 5pm pacific time.  Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought 2pm eastern time was 11am pacific time.  I had to leave a message with my name & number for them to call me back.  Let's see how long this takes.  I don't understand how a company can give out names and numbers to a ripp off company like this.  I am soooo aggravated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/subco-inc/fresno-California/subco-inc-magazines-that-i-did-not-order-keep-coming-to-my-home-i-called-the-magazines-a-1062570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on subco inc