Complaint Review: subco

• Reported By: dean — Burleson Texas
subco
653 Fallbrook Ave #101 Fresno,, California USA

Subco orders for magazines not ordered or wanted Fresno, California

We have started receiving magazines that we had not ordered and are being billed to our VISA card.  When I call the magazine they say that subco placed the order and only they can cancel or refund.  Got the fourth one today and called the magazine and was told must talk to Subco and gave me the phone number.  Magazine says their contract with agents says they can't change anything without coming from the agent (Subco).  Subco says they take orders from agents and have no wasy to verify validity.  The next part of this report asks if I used a credit card for the transaction, I aam not aware or do not believe I made a transaction, but they did have my credit card number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/subco/Fresno-California-93711/Subco-orders-for-magazines-not-ordered-or-wanted-Fresno-California-1096374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on subco