Complaint Review: subliminalrecorder.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 04, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 04, 2011

• Reported By: Catharine — Seattle Washington U.S.A.
subliminalrecorder.com

subliminalrecorder.com Can't seem to get back to an old customer, but quickly responds to potential customer, Internet

First, I will admit that my download is a couple of years old. But this isnt the first time that I have had problems and have tried contacting the company--it's just the first time I've had enough time on my hands to keep on it.  In the past, I have tried contacting them with the same software/password issues that I have recently tried contacting them about as of late--no replies. Even on their site, where they claim to have free upgrades, I get the message
"upgrade@subliminalrecorder.com does not appear to be a valid email address Could not get email address, or email address not valid. 99.111.66.222"

I was curious if the company was still alive, so I thought I'd inquire about their product from another email address, and behold! a reply within a day. I still have yet to get a reply from them as a paid customer though..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2011 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/subliminalrecordercom/internet/subliminalrecordercom-Cant-seem-to-get-back-to-an-old-customer-but-quickly-responds-to-725648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on subliminalrecorder.com