Complaint Review: subo inc

• Reported By: angryvictim — spokane Washington
subo inc
653 west fallbrook ave suite 101 fresno, California USA

subo inc Subco inc magazine scam fresno California

Today I received a Sports Illustrated magazine much to my surprise seeing as how I never subscribed to them and it was sent to me with my maiden name. I called Sports Illustrated and was told the subscription was placed through subco inc and I would need to contact them to inquire this only infuriated me more as why can't the magazine that is sending me something I did not order nor want do anything?? I called subco an if course its after hours so I emailed and asked for explanation and how the obtained my info in the first place. I think its pretty scary that a company can fraudulently sign people up for things they clearly did not want, I mean its not even my legal name!! Something needs to be done about this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2013 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/subo-inc/fresno-California-93711/subo-inc-Subco-inc-magazine-scam-fresno-California-1063085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on subo inc