Complaint Review: Subscriber services inc

• Submitted: Sat, March 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: Veronica george — Levittown Pennsylvania United States of America
6660 wads worth blvd Arvada, Colorado United States of America

Subscriber services inc Told me I was getting $250 voucher but never advised the facts! Arvada, Colorado

Received a call that I was going to receive a $250 voucher for Walmart or several other stores if I bought magazines!! He neglected to tell me the voucher facts as you have to purchase products and then mail in receipts...he never told me that this was a big pain in order to get the $250 . I want to cancel magazines now and they are not going toilet me.i will have to block their ach transactions!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subscriber-services-inc/Arvada-Colorado-80006/Subscriber-services-inc-Told-me-I-was-getting-250-voucher-but-never-advised-the-facts-A-1026240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subscriber services inc