Complaint Review: Suburban Propane

• Reported By: msa1980 — orland Maine United States of America
Suburban Propane
Nashua, NH Nahsua, New Hampshire United States of America

Suburban Propane Horrible service, Complete rip off Nahsua, New Hampshire

We have been with Suburban since we bought our house 2.5 years ago. From day one they have been misleading. We told them that we do not want auto delivery and that we will call when we need them to come. This will last for a couple of months then they start their delivery again. There prices are extremely high. This past winter I called another local company and told then the usage we were using and there price was 1.20 lower then what Suburban was charging us. We have been waiting out our contract to get rid of them. They have the worlds worst customer services staff I have ever experience in my life.

My latest experience with them was I called and said I need a deliver for 30 gallons, I have a 120 gallon tank. My contract is up in November and I did not want a full tank because I will not use all of it by the end of my contract, and I diffidently do not want  anything to do with Suburban Propane any longer then I have too.

There are so many other companies that are more reliable friendly and with better prices. Look Else where or you will be regret it for the next three years of your contract. To sub it up:

-high prices
-poor service
-horrible costumer service
-long contract
NOT WORTH THE HEADACH

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2012 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suburban-Propane/Nahsua-New-Hampshire-/Suburban-Propane-Horrible-service-Complete-rip-off-Nahsua-New-Hampshire-890635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suburban Propane