Complaint Review: suburban propane

• Updated: Tue, December 10, 2013

• Reported By: Frank — new windsor New York
suburban propane
Whippany NJ New WIndsor , New York USA

suburban propane The WORST !!!! RIP OFF nad NO SHAME ! LIES about some pipe damage causing rise in propane cost ! whippany NJ New Jesey

I did a lot of reserach before I picked a propane company , found out quickly to stay away from Suburban , Instead I picked a small local mom and pop shop , things were great for 5 years then they were bought out by Surburban , I know is was in for trouble , sure enough without warning price per gallon went from 2.54 to 4.13 , the highest rate in the country , the avg cost is below 3.00 a gallon locally now, so I was over charged by over $200 on delivery , because I'm stuck with a leased tank for the short term I have no choice but to pay , but by spring tghis tank will be gone , I will own my own, AND NEVER deal with Suburban again !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/suburban-propane/New-WIndsor-New-York-12553/suburban-propane-The-WORST-RIP-OFF-nad-NO-SHAME-LIES-about-some-pipe-damage-ca-1105793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on suburban propane