Complaint Review: suburban propane

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: bambam — dover Delaware
suburban propane
po box f whippany, New Jersey United States of America

suburban propane repeatedly lied to us just to get more money. whippany, New Jersey

In Jan 2011 when I moved from Pa to Delaware I chose Suburban propane as my propane dealer. I recieved a Grant from catholic charities of 650.00 for propane .As winter went into 2012 we thought we ran out of fuel, so we unhooked the line from the tank and hooked up a blue rhino tank so we could keep the newborn baby who was just born in Nov 2012 as well as ourselves warm ,  clean , and fed because our apartment heated cooked and heated water by way of propane

So they made me pay for a systems check and line check because I did not know there equiptment was bad I needed to keep our baby warm and fed . we still had 20 percent  feul in the tanks but they still would not help us without money first .

I am disabled I take seizures i'm on disability so I offered to make payments to them , On a bill I didn't feel I was responsible for but i paid it anyway to be the better person ,well i paid it off in march 2013 in order to recieve my last delivery from the grant and now their stating I owe more my last bill was 47.00 in march,2013 april 2013 the woman at the office informs me i owe 38 dollars more .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/suburban-propane/whippany-New-Jersey-07981/suburban-propane-repeatedly-lied-to-us-just-to-get-more-money-whippany-New-Jersey-1043441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on suburban propane