Complaint Review: subway/little caesars/ robert suarez

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — mansfield Texas United States of America
subway/little caesars/ robert suarez
1611 N Interstate 35E carrollton, Texas United States of America

subway/little caesars/ robert suarez great lakes management services stolen paycheck, refusal to verify W-2 information carrollton, Texas

I worked for the Suarez owned subway off Matlock and Debbie in Mansfield for four months between July-mid/late October. When i first started to work there it was easy and a manageable job for a young adult with other responsibilities. But then one day i report our District Manager sherry9who is the owners daughter) into her higher up because she was giving unfair treatment to our new manager, nick ( who i later found out is her current boyfriend to this date). The situation was handled and nick quit two days later, but then I started to get treated unfairly. I was moved from opening to closing, which wasn't a big deal, besides the fact that every night when i closed i would count my drawers and they would be even/positive, but then when the manager would open and count the money and id magically be short 80-100 dollars. This seemed to happen only to people who the owners/managers disliked, causing peoiple to have to pay out of pocket to compensate the shortage out of pocket, and if not able to they would be suspended until they paid the due. Sometimes they wouldn't be able to claim their checks, regardless of that being the only means to pay them back. Then when i finally had enough and found a new job and quit to go to orientation, they withheld my check for the last week i worked there. I quit mid-pay term for those two weeks and had about 8 days of work under my belt of the 14, but they said i didn't work those days. when i called them out on this they showed me the punch-ins for the weeks before and after i quit, which would obviously not have my name on them or the dates i was claiming to have worked. And i hadn't kept my receipts (which is my mistake) for my punch outs that week, so there was nothing i could do. I have never worked for a more corrupt and negligible corporation. Its been 5 months since i worked there but the memory of the unfair treatment spurs me to attempt to speak out through this avenue of media. I was treated way better in the military.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/subwaylittle-caesars-robert-suarez/carrollton-Texas-75006/subwaylittle-caesars-robert-suarez-great-lakes-management-services-stolen-paycheck-refu-1006060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on subway/little caesars/ robert suarez