Complaint Review: success advocates

• Updated: Wed, September 07, 2011

• Reported By: marilyn — savannah Missouri United States of America
success advocates
9547 S. 700 E Internet United States of America

success advocates I was ripped off by succes advocates to the tune of 3,750.00 and have received no grant money in return for anything we were wanting to do. Internet

On July 1st of 2011, I was con tacted by Tyler Hall About joining Succes Advocates to recieve  grant money for some home repairs we needed done around our home. My husband is retired, we are on a fixed income, and he is also on disibility.

He told me that it would cost us 3,750 dollars for the research and coaching sessions. But that things would move very quickly because we qualified in many different ways for the grants. Like others I at first told him that we could not afford that kind of money, but he assured me that the process would go very fast and there are ways to put extra things in the grant reports so that it would cover the 3750 dollars.

As of todays date 9/6/2011 we have recieved no money and as far as I know there is nothing in the works for us to get any grant money.  Don't let your self be ripped off by these people like I did. If they call hang up. I am in the process of trying to get my money back, but I'm not real hopeful after the other reports I have read.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2011 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/success-advocates/internet/success-advocates-I-was-ripped-off-by-succes-advocates-to-the-tune-of-375000-and-have-r-774123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on success advocates