Complaint Review: success advocates

• Updated: Fri, January 27, 2012

• Reported By: jody — moore Idaho United States of America
success advocates
7965 south 700 east sandy utah 84070 sandy, Utah United States of America

success advocates My Funding Resources Success Advocates Took $2700, Promised me Grant Money,Took Off my Credit Card, Left Me In Debt,Research No Good sandy, Utah

inquired on the internet about getting grant money. On March, 11 2011 I was contacted by a telemarketer from My Funding Resources about using his company to do research and find me grant money.

The cost was going to be $2700. I didn't have that much money in my checking account so I said I could not afford to do that. The telemarketer used the same old system I have heard dozens of times...don't use your own money. He said I could get it off a credit card and I would have grant money in my hands before any interest was applied to the balance. I did get some of the funds off two separate cards, and the rest came out of my checking account.

I was very concerned about paying that much but he assured me that a $50,000 grant would be well worth risking the $2700.  I was told repeatedly that if his company could not supply available grant money that my $2700 would be refunded. [continued below]....
.....

Well I was told that I would recieve coaching on ways to find money. They put a guy on the phone and he called all may credit card company's to try to get them to lend more money to me. I could have done this myself. I have never recieved any successful coaching and half the time they didn't even call. Now i understand hey changed their name and are operating slyly under a new identity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/success-advocates/sandy-Utah-84070/success-advocates-My-Funding-Resources-Success-Advocates-Took-2700-Promised-me-Grant-Mo-829869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on success advocates