Complaint Review: Success Express Sales, INC

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By:Fargo North Dakota
Success Express Sales, INC
57775 Soundview Dr.,Suite 103C Gig Harbor, Washington USA

Success Express Sales, INC "Sob story" "Magazine salesman" "Points" Gig Harbor Washington

Black guy "Victor" in the apartment complex walked door to door to residents. He knocked on my door asking for help so he could go on a trip. I honestly thought he was a resident at first ie locked entrances. He was super friendly, "fist bumps" was my buddy apparently. Of course he took note of several things inside my place and how he related to them making small talk.

He was pitching about how he would get $5,000 and a trip to spain if he wins the contest of which he is only in 3rd place and needs a few more points. No idea he was selling magazines until he practically invited himself in and sat at my kitchen table. I was extremely cautious....He showed me his "permits" and i asked him many questions about the whole process of ordering and subscription. Incase it was a scam i didn't pay cash. He even said he would cover the 5 dollar charge in cash for using the debit card. He had the receipt filled out and being he was such a nice guy i felt to need to complete the process and that i could just cancel as soon as he left and i did some research. He called some number, put it on speaker phone for me, then i spoke to a woman who then ran my card. I thought about giving her false info but she ended up running it right away. I got two reciepts.. Immediately i tried to cancel it and their office was "closed". The day of this report the i get beep tones when trying the number. The sales recpiect says i can cancel within three business days from the sales date by mailing the receipt. Needles to say I Cancelled my card. Happened in Fargo, ND.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Success-Express-Sales-INC/Gig-Harbor-Washington-98335/Success-Express-Sales-INC-Sob-story-Magazine-salesman-Points-Gig-Harbor-Washingto-1047405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Success Express Sales, INC