Complaint Review: SUCCESS RESOURCE GROUP

• Updated: Wed, June 04, 2014

• Reported By: hakan — passaic New Jersey
SUCCESS RESOURCE GROUP
2880 W. OAKLAND PARK BLVD. STE 108 FT. LAUDERDALE, Florida USA

SUCCESS RESOURCE GROUP S.R.G. Incorportaed SUCCESS RESOURCE GROUP IS A COMPLETE DISGRACE FT. LAUDERDALE Florida

SRG reached out to me by phone a number of times to collect our past due receivables on our behalf. It was a sweet but firm salesperson, Monica, convinced me to agree to their terms, and on 09.04.13, I forwarded the information re one of our long overdue receivables to collect at a 15% introductory rate, the total amount to be collected was $3,966.29usd

I was told to wait at least 30 to 90 days until they achieved a result. I gave them a call on January and a few more calls after that, and each time a diffrent person I spoke to. Viki, Kim, Terry and they all said that they are working on it and be more patient, and on April, 2014, the person name, Dana, told me that the customer paid 360usd but she will look into it further and let me know for the rest of the amount.

Now their phones are disconnected, their 800 number is no longer in use..etc.

We are located in NJ and the client is in NH so, this is a lesson learned for us  to strictly deal with reputable local companies when it comes to legal/financial issues.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUCCESS-RESOURCE-GROUP/FT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-33311/SUCCESS-RESOURCE-GROUP-SRG-Incorportaed-SUCCESS-RESOURCE-GROUP-IS-A-COMPLETE-DISGRACE-1152100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUCCESS RESOURCE GROUP