Complaint Review: successful auto brokers llc

• Submitted: Mon, September 30, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, September 30, 2013

• Reported By: Trey — Georgia
successful auto brokers llc
1591 highway 85 Fayetteville , Georgia USA

successful auto brokers llc Bad car from bad company Fayetteville Georgia

Bought a car from this dealer the first thing wrong with it was the title was assigned to someone else it took me almost two months to get a tag and title. The next thing was the transmission the second week I had the car the transmission went completely out I contacted the dealers and I was told repair the car and I would get half of the cost 4 months later and no money. The third problem the engine has a bad leak, power sterling went out, car runs hot still no help from successful auto brokers soon the guy stops answering my calls after putting me off for four months. I would not buy again from these people and if I where you I wouldn't either bad business makes promise that he doesn't keep.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/successful-auto-brokers-llc/Fayetteville-Georgia-30214/successful-auto-brokers-llc-Bad-car-from-bad-company-Fayetteville-Georgia-1088438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on successful auto brokers llc