Complaint Review: SuddenBlizt

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: Marian — San Dimas California
SuddenBlizt
2833 Euclid Ave. Wenatchee, Washington USA

SuddenBlizt SuddenValues They've taken my money & not delivered my product. They will not respond to phone or email messages. Wenatchee Washington

On February I ordered 5 packs of LED light bulbs. I paid $ 215.70 including shipping & handling. The ad campaign stated to expect the order to be delivered 3 to 5 weeks from time of order. To date, it has been 10 weeks and I have not  received my order nor a refund. I have submitted several messages to their support portal. The first two messages were responded to with a sorry for the delay, but could not provide an estimated time of arrival. I made several attempts to call. When you call you simply get a recorded message. There is not a live person to answer the phone. They have a recorded message recommending the best way to communicate with them is through the online support portal. You cannot leave a message using their phone system.

I have now requested a full refund on three occasions. They have removed my purchase order from their portal as though I have never ordered anything. Now, the portal reflects -0- purchases.  They have rigged it so I cannot have full access to my online account. They have obliviously changed or deleted my password.

The mistake I made was doing business with this company without verifying their legitimacy with the Better Business Bureau first. If you go the Better Business Bureau's site and look up SuddenBlitz SuddenValues, they have given them a rating of "F".

This company should not be trusted. Their site should be taken down & they should be prevented from sending out these email campaigns soliciting business on the Internet. They are a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 01:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SuddenBlizt/Wenatchee-Washington-98801/SuddenBlizt-SuddenValues-Theyve-taken-my-money-not-delivered-my-product-They-will-not-1143134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SuddenBlizt