Complaint Review: suddenlink of flagstaff AZ.

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: very unhappy — flagstaff Arizona United States of America
suddenlink of flagstaff AZ.
1601 s. plaza way Internet United States of America

suddenlink of flagstaff AZ. we were lied to by the sales rep. he misrepresented the quote for the billing Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Suddenlink Help

*Author of original report: suddenlink of flagstaff AZ.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Suddenlink Help

I was told about a Suddenlink offer by a family member. The Suddenlink,  sales rep told me their company would pay off my dish bill at 10.00 a month and there would be NO charge for installation of my cable internet and phone. Which was a lie because a week later my dish bill for $87.00 dollars was taken from my acct. (which Suddenlink rep said that they would pay)  Then I recieved two bills from Suddenlink for $74.00 and the other bill is for $189.00. Plus he had told me that I would have a $300.00 dollar credit with Suddenlink for this installation of services. However, I have received nothing but a pain in my and a head ache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/suddenlink-of-flagstaff-AZ/internet/suddenlink-of-flagstaff-AZ-we-were-lied-to-by-the-sales-rep-he-misrepresented-the-quote-995845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on suddenlink of flagstaff AZ.

Suddenlink Help

AUTHOR: SDLshannon - (United States of America)

Hi- Shannon from Suddenlink here.  I would be happy to help get this resolved for you. I can be contacted directly at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks.

suddenlink of flagstaff AZ.

AUTHOR: very unhappy - (United States of America)

Today I call a Sudden Link rep. because I have been getting phone calls from a computer all hours of the day and night. It has been a three day weekend end and I wasn't sure if any one was working or not.   I called them twice today. The first person I talked to I explained what had happend with the Sales person. She told me that there would not be any interruption in services if I were to pay $68.00  as she had no information about any agreement. When he(Tim) came to my home on his first visit he promised me " I would not have to pay any hook up fees, no contract, no trouble services fees and that my current bill from Dish would be paid and that there would be no charge for my first mos service because they were giving me  a $300.00 credit that would cover that bill. When I called the office the second time they informed me that there has been no paper work turned in and  that there is nothing to verify this  on their computers. He did not turn in his paper work showing our agreement and he did not type anything into their computer system, obviously Therefore the  reps were not able to see his paperwork that shows this agreement.

Their company has now turned off my internet and phone. I have been told that I have until Feb. 4th to pay  for the hookup fees which was to be a free service. And that if I do not pay it by the 4th of Feb I would be charged for not only for the first mo service but also for the hookup fee and that the total of moneys owed would then be a total of $194.00. They told me to contact Tim the sales  rep. that made these agreements with me. Ask  him to call them to verify these agreements so that they could work with me.I have called Tim several times but have not gotten any response.I have put in four calls  to him today.Why am I being ignored? Why must I continue to prove my case. Should they not have an employee that is responsible enough to carry through on his obligations as a represenative of Sudden Link and turn in his paper work? I do not feel that it is my duty as a customer to continue to try over and over to contact him. He works for them... can they not call  him to get this matter cleared up without my trying to run a mile to catch him?

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Suddenlink Help

AUTHOR: SDLshannon - (United States of America)

Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink.  I am very sorry to hear of your experience and would appreciate the opportunity to review your account and billing.  Please feel free to email me directly at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!